Filed under: Journalism
Here are my favourite stories I have covered from May until now:
1) I had the privilege of going to visit this couple on their special day. Probably one of the oldest bride and groom ever to get married!
2) This story affects everyone in Bracknell – make sure you check the public notices trainee reporters!
3) The Bandstand being bulldozed has provoked lots of reaction from our readers and is a big one in terms of the ongoing regeneration stories.
4) Debbie is a really brave lady and after this story, Boy George has tweeted me and will be meeting Debbie.
5) One of our most popular stories which became a bit of a worldwide sensation and was copied on news sites all over the world!!
6) A nice feelgood story where a man who performed in the Olympic opening ceremony proposed to his Gamesmaker girlfriend.
6) Had to be quick to get a photo of the graffiti and then try and find Muslims to speak to.
7) An important story for my Crowthorne patch.
8) A successful FOI request.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment